Sunday 23 November 2008

My very first blog...

It's funny, in today's society we are constantly talking about ourselves; our hobbies, friends and activities we enjoy doing. However, when faced with the idea of writing an "about me" suddenly my mind goes blank. So I'll keep this short and sweet.

My name is Emily Garner and I live in Cambridge. I have just started my next great adventure at Leeds Metropolitan University and am studying Public Relations. I am starting this blog because although I have met many other PR students on my course here, I am aware of all the other students at other universtites that I considered as well as possible future employers.

So far, I couldn't have asked for more from university. It's given me the opportunity to meet new people as well as allowing me to learn more about life in PR. I love that every day something new arrises and brings about a new challenge.

Keep reading...

Many thanks,

Em

1 comment:

Richard Bailey said...

Welcome. I will keep reading - and suggest you take a look at PROpenMic - that's where you can 'meet' many more PR students from around the world.